Some of the common queries about composites that the Design Manual addresses
• How do I calculate the thickness of a laminate?
• How and why to convert the glass content measured by weight to measured by volume?
• I want to make it faster and cheaper, what are the process options?
• How can I compare the benefits of the various processes?
• How does Resin Transfer moulding compare with Autoclave moulding?
• Is there an optimum fibre content I should be working at? If so what is it?
• How do I convert psi to N/mm2?
• What is the most economic or lightest composite material to use in my application?
• Where do I find a custom moulder of GRP?
• How do I fill a pultrusion die with three different reinforcements?
• If I use filler will the laminate be cheaper?
• I need to double production, which process should I use?
• How do I work out the properties to expect?
COMPOSITES – DESIGN MANUAL- 4TH EDITION
4th Edition of Composites - Design Manual @ £49.50
Add Post & Pack per copy to :-
USA, Canada £7.45
India, Singapore, Africa
Australia, New Zealand
Japan, China £8.60